What is prison fantasy role play?
A prison fantasy role play is when someone pretends to be a prisoner.
This can involve acting out scenes from prison movies or TV shows, or simply making up their own scenarios. Many people find the idea of being helpless and at the mercy of another person to be a cool exprience, which is why this type of role play is so popular.
If you’re interested in trying out a prison fantasy role play, there are a few things you’ll need to do in order to make it convincing. First, you’ll need to create a backstory for your character.
- What did they do to end up in prison?
- How long have they been there?
- What are their hopes and fears?
The more detailed your backstory is, the more believable your role play will be.
However, it doesn’t need to be too complicated. You can start playing guard & prisoner without any backstory. Just use your imagination and let the situation develop step by step.
Next, you’ll need to decide what kind of dynamic you want between you and the person you’re playing with. Are you going to be the tough inmate who’s always getting into fights, or the meet one who’s constantly getting bullied? Will you be friends with your cellmate, or enemies? The possibilities are endless, so it’s important to spend some time thinking about what will work best.
Finally, you’ll need to make sure you have all the props and costumes you need to make your prison fantasy role play come to life. If you’re going for a realistic experience, consider finding some old clothes that you can rip and tear to create a believable prison uniform. You’ll also need some props like handcuffs and chains to really sell the idea that your character is a prisoner.
To make your fantasy play perfect, consider the following gear.
- Prisoner mittens
- Prison uniform
- Officer uniform
Once you’ve got everything sorted out, it’s time to start your prison fantasy role play! Remember to stay in character as much as possible, and let yourself get lost in the fantasy. With a little imagination, you’ll be able to create an unforgettable experience. Who knows, you might even find yourself wanting to make it a regular thing!
If you’re looking for more ideas on how to spice up your relationship, why not check out our other blog articles? We’ve got everything from tips to ideas for kinky role play scenarios. Whatever you’re into, we’re sure you’ll find something to get you started!
Why are prison fantasy role plays popular among women?
There are many reasons why prison fantasies may be appealing to women. Some may be interested in the power dynamic of a prison setting. Others may find the nature of prison fantasies exciting.
Whatever the reason, there is no doubt that prison fantasy role play can be a fun and exciting.
Here are some tips on how to get started with prison fantasy role play:
- Decide on your roles. Who will be the prisoner and who will be the guard? Will you switch roles during the course of the game?
- Set the scene. Where will your prison fantasy take place? In a dungeon-like basement? In a secluded cabin in the woods?
- Create some rules. What are the boundaries of your game? What is off limits?
- Get into character. This is where the fun really begins. Use your imagination to create a believable prison scenario.
- Enjoy! Remember, this is supposed to be not only exciting but also fun.
How to find a partner for prison fantasy role play?
If you’re interested in exploring the world of prison fantasy role play, you might be wondering how to find someone who shares your interests. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Talk to people who share your interest in role-playing games. These could be friends or even strangers at conventions or online forums. If you don’t know anyone who enjoys this type of activity, try searching for groups online that discuss role-playing.
- Another good option are dating sites. That’s because of prison fantasy is one of the most popular fantasies! So, it should be quite easy to find a perfect partner to play with!
- Once you’ve found someone who shares your interest, start talking about what kind of prison fantasy role play you’re interested in. Discuss what kinds of activities would take place during the game, what types of characters everyone would play, and what the overall goal of the game would be.
- If you’re both interested in exploring prison fantasy role play, set some ground rules to make sure everyone is comfortable with the activity. Discuss what kinds of activities are off-limits, what types of language is acceptable, and how to handle dice rolls or other mechanics that might come up during the game.
- Once you’ve got everything sorted out, it’s time to start playing! Prison fantasy role play can be a great way to explore your dark side while still having a lot of fun.
The next sites are great places to start looking for your perfect partner for prison fantasy role play!
Find prison role play partner
This site is dedicated to helping people find others who are interested in exploring this type of fantasy play.
The process is simple: just create a profile and start searching for members who interest you. You can even use the site’s advanced search features to narrow down your options.
Once you find someone you’re interested in, just send them a message and see if they’re interested in talking more. If they are, then you can take things to the next level and start planning out your fantasy role play.
Have you ever tried prison fantasy role play? If so, what tips would you add? Share your thoughts in the comments below!