- 1 Creating a perfect profile for kinky & fetish sites & apps
- 2 Creating a Kinky Dating Profile
- 3 Be honest about your fetishes
- 4 Be Yourself, Not a Role
- 5 Be Open-Minded
- 6 Be specific
- 7 Be positive
- 8 Include a good photo
- 9 Learn from other Profiles
- 10 Use Humor
- 11 Don’t Rely on Preferences
- 12 The perfect kink dating profile check list
- 13 Test your profile on real fetish dating sites to see if it’s kinky enough
Creating a perfect profile for kinky & fetish sites & apps
Your kink and fetish dating profile is your opportunity to let potential partners know what makes you tick. and what ticks you off. It’s also a great way to attract attention from like-minded people who will appreciate your kinks and fetishes such as BDSM and bondage etc.
Follow these tips and you should be able to write a nice kink & BDSM profile on dating sites that works. And who knows, you might just find the perfect partner for your kinky adventures.
Creating a Kinky Dating Profile
Here are some tips on how to write a smoking hot profile on any fetish, adult or BDSM site etc.
Be honest about your fetishes
This is probably the most important tip. If you’re not honest about your kinks and fetishes, you’re likely to attract people who are not compatible with you. And that’s just a recipe for disaster. It may be a good idea also read my article about how to date kinky people!
So, if you are submissive, don’t tell on your profile that you are dom. This should go without saying, but if you’re not into something, don’t pretend to be. It’ll only come back to bite you later.
Be Yourself, Not a Role
Your kink dating profile is not the place to roleplay. You’re looking for real people who are into the same things as you. So be yourself, not some fantasy character.
Keep an open mind when you’re reading other people’s profiles. You never know, you might just find something that you’re into that you never knew existed! And even if you don’t, it’s always good to expand your horizons.
When it comes to your kinks and fetishes, the more specific you are, the better. This will help you attract people who are into the same things as you. If you like shibari, i.e. tall that instead just saying you like bondage.
No one wants to date someone who is negative all the time. So make sure your profile reflects your positive attitude towards kink and fetish play.
Include a good photo
A picture is worth a thousand words, so they say. So make sure you include a photo in your profile. It doesn’t have to be a nude photo, but it should be something that gives potential partners an idea of what you look like.
Learn from other Profiles
Take a look at other kink dating profiles and see what works and what doesn’t. This will help you avoid making the same mistakes that others have made.
Your kink dating profile is not the place to be serious all the time. In fact, using a bit of humor can actually attract more attention and make you more attractive to potential partners. Just make sure that your sense of humor is actually attractive to others, and don’t go too over-the-top with it.
Don’t Rely on Preferences
Your kink dating profile is not a shopping list. It’s not about listing all the things you’re into and all the things you’re not into. That’s just boring.
And, besides, you never know who you might meet. So don’t rule anyone out just because they don’t fit your “preferences.”
The perfect kink dating profile check list
The checklist is important for both the Dom and Sub to create a clear understanding of what they are looking for and what they are willing to offer.
It also helps to create a safe and respectful environment for the BDSM community, by highlighting the importance of communication, consent, and safety.
This can help to foster trust and intimacy between partners, and create a more fulfilling and enjoyable BDSM experience.
- Clear and accurate self-description: Include a detailed and honest description of your interests, limits, and experience level in the BDSM lifestyle.
- Photos: Include recent and clear photos that accurately depict your appearance, as well as any relevant BDSM-related images (such as pictures of your equipment or in BDSM-related attire).
- Safety measures: Mention any safety measures you have in place, such as using a safe word or having a BDSM mentor.
- Communication: Highlight your communication skills and willingness to discuss boundaries and expectations before and during any BDSM activities.
- Respect and consent: Show that you understand the importance of respecting boundaries and obtaining clear and enthusiastic consent.
- Honesty: Be honest about any concerns or limitations you may have and be willing to discuss them openly.
- Open-mindedness: Show that you are open to exploring new experiences and willing to learn from others in the BDSM community.
- Positive attitude: Maintain a positive and respectful attitude towards others in the BDSM community and those who may not understand or agree with the lifestyle.
- Professionalism: Demonstrate maturity, professionalism, and consistency in all interactions and activities.
- Experience and skills: Showcase your experience and skills in BDSM activities, and be willing to share your knowledge and expertise with others in the community.
- Regularly update: Keep your profile up-to-date with your current interests, limits, and experience level.
Test your profile on real fetish dating sites to see if it’s kinky enough
Your kink dating profile is your opportunity to let your potential partners know what gets you excited sexually. But if your profile is all vanilla, you’re not likely to attract many kinksters.
Use these tips to write a kink dating profile that works and you’ll be sure to attract the right people. who will appreciate your kinks and fetishes.
However, the only way to test how your new profile works, is to post it online on fetish and BDSM dating sites such as:
Be sure to check out also the best bondage dating sites! Hopefully these tips helps you to create stunning profile that attracts a lot of attention!
I’m not only bi and Princess but also Dominatrix and Findom. I love writing and I’m deep into BDSM, bondage, dominance, and submission, and of course into plenty of fetishes. I started SMCult.com, a BDSM & Fetish & Fimdom blog to share my experiences and information as I wish to push people to discover their real identity and sexuality, plus put like-minded people together through various dating avenues as it’s my biz. Post your thoughts about this post below, and don’t hesitate to connect with me through my channels, but don’t expect getting an answer unless you send me also a tribute. 💗💗💗💗💗